RCU Forums - View Single Post - ENFORCER OWNERS ~~ This is your thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 10:07 AM
TeeShark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help identify my Enforcer please

Hey guys, I picked up my 1st Enforcer this past summer for $150 but I need help identifying it. The dimensions are 13.5 x 43.5 and it has a Mitsubishi T-110 motor in it. I will need to order new hardware for it, rudders, etc... after I figure out which boat I have. See included pics. The rest of this post is just additional details about my awesome find this summer so its not required reading to help me ID this boat.

It has/had a little damage to the top (deck) of the hull. About a tennis ball size hole in the deck of the hull which you will see from the pics. Im in the process of fixing. Im sure a pro could fix it where you would never know it happened but I'm not a pro. The edge of the hole in the fiberglass is slightly raised so in order to hide it, Im having to make a slight modification to the hull/body of the boat. Im using a light weight marine epoxy to build up or create a slightly raised area down the center of the boat from the nose to the leading edge of the cockpit. Sort of like a hood scoop on the hood of a car. It will be 1/8th inch at most and wide enough to hide the damage. I believe the previous owner attempted to use a torch or something to try to fix it so there was some rippling (uneven) areas on the deck. So it will hide those as well. I know its not easy making things look perfect but I do have experience with fixing damaged fiberglass hulls. I also have a FE mono hull that runs 58mph as it is setup right now with a 72mph top speed on a 6s lipo (2 - 3s for balance). I crashed it into a pier pylon in florida on its maiden voyage so had to repair the nose and while i was at it, improved the strakes. So im confident that the Enforcer will look perfect when im done and only noticable to the experienced RC boat hobbyist. So with all that said lets get to some pics.

Ps. One last thing, are there any mods i can make to the Mitsubishi T110 to make this boat faster. I would like to at least break 50mph but was hoping to build my 1st 100mph boat with the larger hull and gas motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180219_130213.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	2255224   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180219_130229.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	2255225