RCU Forums - View Single Post - XG11 Giving me Fits
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 05:39 PM
tomfiorentino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Allan,

Well...strangely enough the issue was not having version 13 loaded!!

The first time I loaded both Decath_0 and Decath_1 my MONITOR and xBUS still displayed channels differently. But going through the Version 13 update and re-loading both _0 and _1 did the trick!

Funny, and as you can imagine, when I went to re-assign my wing servos in xBUS they weren’t there . Of course, because now xBus was appropriately showing LAIL, LFLP, RFLP and RAIL. Not being able to select the old ID’s, I used the xBUS reset on all the wing servos; moving them all to the default THRO-01 and then one by one I assigned them to LAIL, LFLP, RFLP and RAIL. Everything is moving properly now!

I ended up using Decath_0 and using the FLAP SW for my FLIGHT MODE...after further thought, I like that better than the GEAR SW (which I will probably use for the smoke valve).

So I should be on my way to getting the rest of my set-up figured out.

Allan...I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your willingness to help me out and guide me through this whole process. You were so very generous with your time and I really appreciate it. You went above and beyond for me; it’s just great! Plus, I learned a lot in the process. If you don’t mind...please PM me with your mailing address...

With much gratitude,

Tom Fiorentino