RCU Forums - View Single Post - First time Jet
Thread: First time Jet
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 02:47 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by sweetpea01
Keep rubbing in Kentucky Jets (because I can't commit to the whole thing!!!),, but if anyone knows of such a plane that fits me....let me know. It can be servoless I have lots of 8411's lying around and small wing servos also.

I don't overly mind the pay in full, I do mind the long lead times. I was hoping one of the companies had a cancelled order in stock....but nope. With the lead times being 8 wks, I am in talks with a couple folks on the feasibility of helping me on finishing out my F16 to an acceptable/safe level as well (I would think I could do that in 8wks).
The T-One I bought from a guy over on FG that was NIB with all the goodies to put it together, was ordered in January of last year and didn't show up until November. That is common with that manufacturer and Dirk (Pacific RC Jets) seriously needs to work on that problem. It's the main reason I hadn't tried one was the long lead times, but in this case it worked out well. As for something else, I've seen models turn up on RCGroups for real reasonable but they need work. I'd just go with the F16 plan if Kentucky doesn't work out for you.