RCU Forums - View Single Post - Super Sherman M4A4 w/HVSS M50
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 07:11 AM
RichJohnson

Received 375 Likes on 239 Posts

I got more detail installed. All the fender brackets and accessories on this side. some on the other side. Kinda tough job since there are few pictures of m4a4 based m50s from the side. The only photo I have of a tank from this side has all the accessories stripped off as it was painted OD with stars but it still had the fender supports so that was how I placed mine on this side. I had to guess on the spare wheels, the rear wheel may be in the wrong spot and I may have to hop it forward over the other one and mount it there and leave the rear spot open.
Overall I have put an enormous amount of time into photo study to do my work and found many m50s varied a bit here and there but followed a common theme, yet measurement of placement wasn't exact across the board as the US would be with this sort of thing.
I kinda suspect most on this forum don't really care about builds or just this type of Sherman as my thread seems to be mostly me just posting updates. I hope Im not wearing people out with the Sherman addiction lol. This is definitely a unique build and it is going along great. My craziest yet for sure from cutting two chassis, making the hull fit right and remaking the MG port and all the 3d printed parts.

Last edited by RichJohnson; 05-27-2018 at 07:19 AM.