RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pilot-rc PREDATOR 2.2m Sport jet / full composite
Old 11-04-2018, 04:39 AM
Pilot-RC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry for the imperfections of the paint. Lyman had talked with me and I had double check the email and photos you sent me. First I want to correct something. I had not say that the finish was the best the could do and was normal. I accept that there is some imperfections and it is not the best finish. but most important is I deeply feel that I can not do the paint as the high level which you want. Predator jet is large batch factory handmade product. not the product which the highest level craftsman who take a few months to product only one jet. for me, it is impossible to produce a predator with such high level as you want and sell at only 1649USD. so the best way is that you return the predator to me. I refund you.

You can just let Lyman in US warehouse know when you decide to return the jet and the parts. Just let him know the time window (please allow 3~4 hours), the address, the contact's name and phone number at least one day ahead. he will schedule a pick up then. Please be sure package well as original. Once we receive them we will inspect within 2 business days. If there is no damage we will issue a full refund to you immediately.

Again, I am so sorry for the imperfections of the paint.

Last edited by Pilot-RC; 11-04-2018 at 05:04 AM.