RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pilot-rc PREDATOR 2.2m Sport jet / full composite
Old 11-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Agrav8ed

Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Pilot-RC
I accept there are some minor fault and Lyman had talked with you about the compensation. but you do not accept and require for a replacement predator.in fact, it is no problem to rebuild one and send you. but I saw that you can not accept even a small spot on the paint. I know that I can not produce at such a high level. so I say the best way is return the jet and refund the money.
My problems was never a small spot in the paint. There are multiple spots on multiple areas of the model. Your representative Lyman offered me a free wing bag which I personally did not consider adequate compensation. I would rather have another jet without so many imperfections rather than a wing bag. The reason I selected the predator is because it looks well built and everyone seems happy with it. The jet has many good features, is a solid design and I would like to have kept it. If there was just one or two small spots or areas in the paint then it would not have been an issue. I am not trying to be unreasonable and I do not expect perfection, I just want a new jet with a finish to be halfway decent or fixable. I just requested a replacement jet that does not have so many areas or that you be willing to compensate me for repainting this one. Others that have posted have stated that their jets do not have as many issues as the one I received. I would have been happy with a spot here or there. I did not request or expect a perfect jet, just a replacement that did not have so many obvious issues. I am willing to work with you but I was told to return the jet and buy from another manufacturer. I am still willing to work with you. Its up to you how to proceed.
Thanks,
Tone