RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pilot-rc PREDATOR 2.2m Sport jet / full composite
Old 11-06-2018, 11:59 AM
oukenfold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Agrav8ed
I would have been happy with only 3-4 areas over the varnish. Unfortunately I have much more than that and they are all UNDER the varnish. Not an easy fix without repainting and re-clearing. Which I should not have to do on a new jet. I also would have been happy replacement with less issues, or easily fixable one. I was even willing to change my color scheme to something less noticeable, but Tony has requested that I return it and by from another manufacturer instead.
Tone
well i will make the same thing and ask for a replaplacent if mine have the problems your jet have, and to be honest it have to much bad details your jet, i think tony thought you were looking for a awsome and perfect painting and he its honest tell he can not control that the way he think you wanted, but i think your jet its the bad one of the batch and changing it it will fix the paint problem. so just make clear tony undestand that you dont care 2 or 3 paint details but not 12. and replacement its the way to go.