RCU Forums - View Single Post - Passing of Jason Jordan
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 08:19 AM
yellowbird911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Twelve years ago when first getting back into the hobby I met Jason Jordan at our local flying club. He had only been flying for about a year and we instantly hit it off. Anybody that has ever met Jason knows he had the ability to make you feel like his best friend from day one. In the coming years we became very close and we both grew from small nitro planes to giant scale aerobatic planes then warbirds and then jets several years ago. From day one Jason said I will fly jets one day, this is back when neither of us had even seen a rc jet in person. When Tom Perry relocated to our field with a large jet collection Jason was bit hard. Once he started flying them he then got me hooked. However is was never completely about the planes or jets...it was always about the people and relationships. He cherished every friend he had in this hobby. Jason had a personality that always made people feel welcome and an amazing sense of humor. He loved going to fly ins and loved seeing all of our buddies there. Haven't been to an event in over 10 years without him. He will be missed by many, he will be missed by me....Love you Jason, my co-pilot, my best friend, Calm Blue Skies and God Speed. Prayers are with his family.