RCU Forums - View Single Post - I bought $160 worth of used RC stuff today :)
Old 12-14-2018, 04:39 PM
johnnymax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I bought $160 worth of used RC stuff today :)

I looked in a local online classified listing yesterday. And searched for "RC Plane" even though nothing EVER shows up RC wise. I was excited when I saw these planes listed/ I offered $160 which was about 1/3 of what they were asking. That was all I could justify with all my Christmas spending. He took my offer and even through in a nice $70 lipo battery charger, much nicer than anything I ever would have bought.
I really wanted the Apprentice airplane since I am a green flyer again. I have not flown (other that simulators) since 1981. I am gearing up for this Spring. I will join the local RC Club and the AMA (I need it for the liability insurance knowing my luck.)
Anyway, here are the planes I got. I am so excited I just had to post and share?

The above Apprentice is RTF

This above Corsair is RTF with only a few scuffs.

This above Spitfire has me the most excited. I hope I can one day be good enough to fly it without destroying it! It needs all electronics and an engine. I don't want to make this one electric. I will have to pull out of retirement so I can afford nitro, LOL
Anyway, Merry Christmas to me!