RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fried ESC In Arrma Voltage
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 01:24 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by RC_N3RD
That knockoff looks just like the esc in my Bandit. Come to think of it, I'm actually using the HobbyWing EzRun 60A-SL in my Bandit right now. Been super happy with it. I like that it has the plug for the switch and esc cable. I always have trouble securing my escs so when I'm bashing they come unstuck and sometimes the switch wires or esc wires break before I realize what happened. If it breaks too close to the casing on a waterproof esc, it's over. At least with the EzRun it can pull the plug instead of ripping wires. Actually has saved me a couple of times. By the way, if you know any way of securing off-brand escs without hardware, please let me know!
I have been using Gorilla Tough & Clear Double Sided Mounting Tape for about two years now. Good stuff. Sometimes I'll use E6000 for mounting switches, capacitors, and ESCs.
Originally Posted by RC_N3RD
Well, now that it's a weekday Arrma was finally able to send me confirmation. New esc and servo should be here shortly. At least they fixed the problem without any trouble.
Glad they stepped up to the plate.