RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA EC Key Measures of Performance - Last 15yrs
Old 02-24-2019, 10:24 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
There lies the problem. So far all the guys complaining about the performance of the AMA aren’t willing or aren’t able to take action. Appowner, you have been highly critical of the action I have taken and continue to take to support the hobby as a whole however I am stepping up with some action. Whether you agree with it or not it is action none the less. Other then slapping your keyboard what have you done?
Meanwhile, your beloved AMA continues on it's unsustainable spending path. I've warned about it for a couple years. The CFO has started warning about it the last couple EC meetings. And the marketing major's solution is to "realign" staff? And you wonder why they're in the fiscal shape they are. Just remember, four out of every ten dollars in total revenue goes to pay people at "Taj-Muncie." The same people who STILL haven't fixed the website ... among other things.

As far as what I've done? I worked with staffers and legislators to change language to make it much harder for a CBO to say that membership is required to fly recreational sUAS in the US. The "...and..." is now an "...or..." - Checkmate.

Last edited by franklin_m; 02-24-2019 at 10:31 AM.