RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help needed with P60
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 07:07 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

I finally had time to remove the P60 from the Reaction, this is what I found, not looking good at all, I've send an email to George to advice me of the needed repairs and the bill of course.

The turbine wheel looks just fine from here, it is turning with just a light push with the finger and for the normal amouny of time it is supposed to, the O ring assembly is basically destroyed, I don't think there is an O ring in there any more, the compressor, well, it also will have to be replaced, looks like the hot fueling had nothing to do with the engine not performing to specs.

I had all the intentions to buy this engine from my friend, I supposed I bought it now, oh well, the thing is, I just brought a nearly new K80 for my Turbinator and It will be some time before this engine gets fix to fly the Reaction, I AM SOOOOOOOO, PISSSSßSSSSSSED at myself right now for letting this happen, grrrrrrrrr..........

I have to acknowledge that I didn't loose the jet because of this problem but I need another drink just about now

Last edited by CARS II; 02-28-2019 at 07:26 PM.
The following users liked this post:
stuff2 (01-17-2022)