RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Spark EVO II on the market....
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 12:18 PM
bem
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Finnspeed,
Nice You have started to practice the Nordic N-19 schedule already. I started training P-19 for the season two weeks ago, very "rusty" flying at first but it progress slowly to the better. It has been "uncomfortable" weather here in Sweden lately (snow, rain, cold temp, hard winds - I had to take out the winter clothing again...) but I have managed to squeeze in flight here and there. Your Spark looks great in the sun! If You will be at the Nordic Championships early July I will see You there. Lassi Nurila new design "Arctic" looks gorgeous. I just read on his Facebook page where he has posted some more info. It seems he use a 3 blade prop? If Lassi will be satisfied with the design and flight characteristics I think I would like to put me on his list for order, if he will open such list later. It would be a great winter project for next season for me I think. It will be my 4th season now with my present plane, Galactika EP, and it is time to start look for something new. I hope Lassi will post more info and photos on his Facebook as his new design is flown more and competed with. It will be very interesting to see how he will place in the competitions this season with his new plane.

regards,
Bo

Last edited by bem; 05-10-2019 at 12:23 PM.