RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bridi Super Kaos, OS FSR .61 w/Macs Pre-tuned pipe, retracts
Old 05-20-2019, 12:14 PM
foolishspending
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It could be about 800+ miles closer round trip for you if it doesn't get a new home in CA...lol...can you say road trip??? lol. Yeah I've been making 2000+ mile round trips moving things and working on our retirement home in Florissant CO. It hasn't been in the air in almost 20 years and other than minor wing tip scuffs and exhaust fuel discoloring the metallic gold monokote on the horizontal is in as good a condition as when I meticulously built it. I had a old timer from Antelope Valley Tail Winds a local flying club (funny that's me now) that flew and competed with these do its maiden flight and other than very minor trim adjustments he told me that if flew perfect and it was the fastest original super kaos he'd flown and was very impressed. In 1998 I took 2nd in nostalgia beginner pattern with my flying, 2nd in highest dB sound level short by 1dB (left needle setting for flight) & 1st with highest RPM!

Last edited by foolishspending; 05-20-2019 at 12:41 PM. Reason: additional info