RCU Forums - View Single Post - spektrum AR12310 Receiver Issues
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 10:18 PM
walid67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum AR 12310T problems

Hello Gents,
I have experienced exactly the same symptoms of shortandsweet below, I installed my new receiver (not updated yet) on my MXS EF 94'' and using my Spektrum DX9, airware 2.0 updated. When I started doing range test on low power, I was surprised that RSSI alarm message was coming up all the time although the range test went very well and I could reach 50 m at low power and still was able to connect with the receiver. Then I decided to move to high power and do another range check where I will go for 600 m, again all went well but RSSI alarm went down to 4%, I was still getting good link with the receiver.
I decided to fly and remove the alarm on RSSI, all went well, Frame losses sometimes were zero and sometimes 4 per flight. No Hold occurred.
I have already bought the cable to upgrade the receiver, its on the way.
What is causing this problem? the receiver is usable and performing well but having good working telemetry is also a must, this is part of the package I bought and paid for.
Regards
There is also another issue with this same receiver and has to do with Servo twitching, but will leave it for another discussion