RCU Forums - View Single Post - What If?
Thread: What If?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
For one I wasnt asking about what your event/travel plans are. You could take a drive 200 miles west I wouldn't give a hoot. I compared crime rates of where I have lived most of my life to Franklin's location to make a point. I did not make any reference or comparison to your location, why you felt the need to do so is beyond me, my comments were clearly not about you. They were about Franklin and his blatant lie about attending an upcoming AMA sanctioned event. Why is it that whenever I end up in a debate with Franklin I have to also deal with either you, Appowner and/or Mongo. When I have a debate with Appowner I have to deal with you and/or Mongo. Why the need to double or triple team me? Are none of your cases strong enough that you can't debate with me one on one? Would that not classify as " Mob Mentality " ?
I responded for one simple reason:
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FRANKLIN'S GOING TO DO OR WHY YET YOU CALLED HIM A LIAR!
You also don't have a clue as to what the crime rate is in PA since you don't live there. I just pointed out that THERE IS CRIME EVERYWHERE, My town used to be a small, safe place where you could walk down the street and feel safe. Obviously, with my last post, that is no longer the case.
"A mob mentality"? I don't think so. For me, it comes down to "Support your Shipmate". Unlike you, Franklin and I have something in common. We both are Navy veterans and both were in the Prowler community. I never met Franklin, didn't need to. I DO know the kind of people I worked with, both officer and enlisted. All were hard working, intelligent and, most of all, supported one another. The only thing you've been supporting is an outdated, tax free, self important money pit that people throw money at. Sorry if that ruffles your feathers, just call it as I see it

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
As far as my participation on RCU let me repeat a phrase used by your " Dear Leader " so many times. What I do with my time is my business! I'm not the one here that needs to get out and enjoy the hobby more, my main involvement with the hobby is not aimed at tearing it down like Franklin's or trying to be a big fish in a little pond like his followers.
You're right, what you do is your business. What Franklin does is his business and you can't get past the fact that he's done nothing but call out the AMA management. Maybe you should be asking the questions he is and see if you get an answer. So far, the AMA leadership has told it's members that they can violate the law because the AMA home office says the law doesn't apply to members. If I was told that, I'd be asking why, not defending those very leaders that are obviously out of touch with the reality of today and not buried in the glory of last century.