RCU Forums - View Single Post - Next project
Thread: Next project
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 11:10 PM
CARS II
My Feedback: (7)

Received 123 Likes on 106 Posts

Some work done today, fuel and smoke tanks installed and plumbed, pumps, valves and ECU tray installed back in, I change a few things on the install but not much.

Needs to be done, remove all the components from the radio tray paint it with primer gray ( me no like off white ) then reinstall all back on, place it back in the Roo, reconnect the UAT fuel lines and fuel filter, that's just for the tray.

Add the 3 batts, 2100mah 2c X 2 LIFE for the radio, 1 2c 5K LIPO for the ECU, service the retracts with Teflon oil.

After all that, add the receiver then test everything, I can do all that in a day.

Some of the changes I did to the install were, remove one of the smoke tubes from the turbine, one tube is good enough to produce a nice dense column of smoke also moved the smoke shut off valve next to the smoke tube at the turbine.

According to my own writing, the CG can be from 95mm to 110mm, it was set at 114mm, I already downloaded the manual and of course there is all that good info from RCU that I can use to set it up ( again )

Last edited by CARS II; 09-28-2019 at 11:09 AM.