RCU Forums - View Single Post - Non club member
Thread: Non club member
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 08:41 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by larry@coyotenet
Guys, grow up! If you have spent anytime on this forum you will know that it is nothing but a sounding board for people mad at the AMA for perceived slights. Those with real issues with the AMA or it's policies hardly waste their time name calling on this forum, first off they join or belong to the AMA which I doubt most of the posters here do, second if you have real issues take it up with the officers. My interactions with the AMA as a club officer have always been courteous and businesslike. I belong because I want to fly at our club field, need the insurance as a backup and like competition. Having been on RCU for a real long time I always look forward to reading this
forum for it's entertainment value, there is always more heat than light. By the way I have given the FAA my views on the proposed regulations and I supported the position of the AMA and non AMA flier, how about you other guys?
Larry
Larry that is why there is only a couple of dozen who bother to participate in any of these AMA topics. Out of how many thousand members of this forum and only a couple of dozen show any interest in the AMA topics. Great wordsmiths who love to spend hours carping about the AMA. If everyone just ignored them how long before they turned on each other. Now that would be entertaining.

Dennis