RCU Forums - View Single Post - Comment on tbe FAA NPRM
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 10:46 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Or could this " show us your AMA number " be a ploy to exclude our R/C brother from Canada should he choose to join the conversation?
No Init4fun, this is not directed just at you but everyone in this thread.
Speed , for real , except for the personal insults he tosses around , I agree with a lot of his posts and would not exclude him on the basis of not being an AMA member , for the reason that he is a MAAC member who flys at AMA clubs when he's here in the US . I'm fine with that and figure as a frequent AMA guest under AMA / MAAC agreement sure he has the right to throw his two cents worth in here . Of course , more opinions than barbs from him would be nice , but then I guess free LIPOS & Beer would be nice too , and I figure there's about as much chance of either actually happening

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC
Of course the actual truth here is that nothing anyone says in this, and similar threads, carries any import. We are all simply screaming into the wind because it makes us feel good. Nothing said in any of these threads will have even the smallest impact on what the FAA does with respect to RID or enforcement of Section 349.
Originally Posted by astrohog
that’s probably the most intelligent post I’ve read in this thread!

Astro
Yep , I'll second Astro here , well stated post .

Gee , if the "like post" function worked down here in RCU's dungeon maybe I'd even go so far as to give it a like ....

Last edited by init4fun; 01-24-2020 at 10:50 AM.