RCU Forums - View Single Post - Questions for AMA Membership Mtg - 25 July
Old 07-11-2020, 08:20 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent the appended email to every member of the EC with a link to this thread. It will be VERY interesting to see if any of them have the ethical fortitude to answer the questions and be accountable for the trends that have persisted under "their watch."

"Esteemed Leaders of the AMA,

I've published a series of questions on RCU (note 1) that I think YOU need to answer at the upcoming membership meeting. These are questions directly related to YOUR management of members' dollars and the results of YOUR efforts. It is my observation the organization is very good at rhetoric, but transparency and accountability for results is lacking. Make no mistake, YOU are responsible for the trends detailed in these questions, and news flash - none of them are good. YOU owe members direct answers about what YOU are going to do about it.

The posting of the questions is an attempt to drive some sense of accountability for these trends. By showing members on RCU what you've been asked, they can compare against what you answer in the meeting, and thus see whether you're being transparent, open, and honest. Note, all the financial data comes from public IRS990s, so there's no "proprietary information" excuse to hide behind.

Given the significant financial challenges detailed by the CFO in MA, and the threat of an adverse RemoteID rule represents, I strongly recommend you level with members about the true state of the organization and actual results you've achieved (or not).

Note 1: Questions for AMA Membership Mtg - 25 July

Last edited by franklin_m; 07-11-2020 at 08:52 AM. Reason: formatting