RCU Forums - View Single Post - Interesting.
Thread: Interesting.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 03:22 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by BarracudaHockey
There's a reason the youth membership is no longer free and it has nothing to do with a financial implosion, it's all about insurance
Andy , I find it VERY difficult to believe the insurance company is demanding that our youth members pay AMA dues , I would like to see your proof of this , otherwise I AM going to call this yet another desperate money grab from an organization that refuses to take any personal responsibility (As in staff PAY CUTS !!!!!!) for the money crunch that is presently facing it .

Gee , if he were still around , you could ask ol porcia83* how despicable the notion of charging AMA youth members is , he used that very premise to harangue Franklin back when Franklin causally mentioned that 50K of our members don't pay dues and therefore aren't part of the financial makeup of our (rapidly sinking) organization . Between the "AMA or no way" attempted power (money) grab of the whole CBO farce back during the 336 days to now charging youth members , doesn't that give you reason to question the organization's present financial direction ?

* Of course , since porcia83's real life alter ego IS that of an AMA district one AVP , he would be pretty easy to contact , should anyone ever have the desire to actually do so .......