RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mini Laser 3D vs. Accord II
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 11:09 PM
RCaillouet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini Laser 3D vs. Accord II

I am looking at these 2 airplane for some fun flying. I am looking for something that will fly well with some nice aerobatics. I am not looking for all out 3D flying, but something that won't loop without having to dive is not what I want. I have read a few posts about the Laser mini 3D, but I have found none about the NE Sailplanes Accord II. Both have some features that I like, but am wondering what you all think. Also, I am not familiar with either one's inside space. What power and pack combos do you reccomend for these 2 planes? Do these 2 have enough size inside to accomodatea Nimh or Nicd battery of 8 - 10 cell and about 1000 - 1300 MaH? I really want an airplane that can fly of hard pavement, as well as well kept grass. I have seen that the Accord II has a sheeted leading edge, but does it have enough strength to fly and land on grass without the gear and landing on the belly? Can the Laser do it as well with the non sheeted leading edge?
I appreciate all the advise, I am not wanting to spend what little money I get (that doesn't go to the bills and familiy) without getting some advise!

Reg