RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-One Models F22 Raptor build thread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 10:10 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by FenderBean
It just doesnt unlock well and have enough authority to close without help, down is fine, mains of course nose will break a finger lol. I have it on a two valve setup, so one puts pressure on the unlock and the other is for the gear only. I thought about shortening the spring that is on the unlock cylinder to make it easier but wasnt sure. I wanted to take the air cylinders apart to clean and re-lube but dont see a way to take them apart like you mention, im guessing the paint is covering up the seam.
Removing the cylinders was not easy if I remember right and I would not do unless you have too. I have never had unlock issues. So you have the one valve unlock first then after with a sequencer you have a separate gear up valve? That unlock will work with pretty low pressure but it needs to unlock before the mains try and move or it will bind up. I tried to save a channel and just use an air restrictor on the mains so the unlock would happen first but it was not consistent so used a sequencer and it works fine.