RCU Forums - View Single Post - I can't post pics.. and a few other things...
Old 09-19-2020, 04:07 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks for your response...

I can get to the upload screen sometimes, and attach a file. It will upload to 50%, then I get an alert that says "not able to upload". All I can do at that point is to back out of the whole thing.

I've tried "drag and drop", I've tried "browse", and all will upload to 50% ... after that I get no love.

Also, the log-in doesn't even work correctly. To view the site and be logged in, I have to open an old email, that opens up with me logged in(for some very strange reason)... but to just open up the browser (I use Chrome on my PC/lap-top), when I go to the log-in prompt, and enter my screen name and password, it just backs me right out of it.. like I never entered a thing.

Come on Admins, please look into this. I've used the same devices and computers for years, and nothing has changed on my end that I'm even remotely aware of. This is the only site I'm having trouble with. I was away from it for quite a while, but in recent months have tried it out again, and would hope to keep going with it... but it's not going very well... not by a long shot.
The following users liked this post:
bisco (09-19-2020)