RCU Forums - View Single Post - IX20 with Spektrum AR12310T receiver
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 06:36 PM
S_Ellzey

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default IX20 with Spektrum AR12310T receiver

Hopefully Andy or some else can help with this one

I put an AR12310T receiver with AS3X in a jet model about a year and half ago, originally with a DX18G2. Just a little over a year ago the Rx would not power up correctly, it would not power the servos (no blue light). HH told me all I needed to do was perform a factory reset via forward programming to clear the problem. Earlier this year I moved that model over to the IX20, and everything seemed to be ok for a while. And then a month or so again the problem came back, so I did the factory reset in the field with the IX20. Everything worked, I reset all the stabilization features, and flew. When I powered up for the next flight once again it would not power up the servos. At that point I decided that receiver is getting replaced.

I found a hobby shop with a new one on the shelf and put it into the model. This one has what I guess are newer remote receivers that only have one antenna coming out of them. Now when I go through forward programming and setup the nose wheel steering feature, when the Rx does the restart it quits working again (no blue light). At this point I can bind it to the DX18 and everything works. I can go back and forth between the two transmitters and the results are consistent; the DX18 works and the IX20 does not. If I do a factory reset both will work, as long as I do not try and setup the nose wheel feature.

What is going on?