RCU Forums - View Single Post - What Do I Have Here?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:55 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

You have a bit of a haul right there. Nothing screams beginner plane, but there's some value in those particular kits. As mentioned kit collecting is a hobby in it's own, and I happen to be a collector myself.. I would say don't be in any hurry to unload that stuff though, until you figure more of it out.

The engines as well are a very decent variety, and I see a few or more that are gems if they're what I think they are.

The radios on the other hand are dated, although mostly still usable, in most areas. They're just outdated technology is all, and have been replaced by much better. At the very minimum those radios would probably need new batteries, especially for the onboard receiver. Even though they might never have been charged, they still might just be 15-20yrs old. It's always best to replace them... in any case though the radios won't bring in much money. I've given away similar radios in good condition.

So yeah, hang on to the stuff and study it for a while. It doesn't take up much room. That's nice thing about kits and engines is they don't take much room.
The following users liked this post:
Angels 7 (10-23-2020)