RCU Forums - View Single Post - Usps sucks!!!!
Thread: Usps sucks!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 12:00 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 223 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by wfield0455
Since it was shipped from overseas, how do you know whatever service that initially handled it didn't hand it off to the USPS in that condition and they simply delivered what they received ?
Just curios as I really couldn't tell what happened from what you posted other than it appears the shipper sent something properly packaged and you received a total mess ? How do you know where it happened and who had possession of it when it got wrecked ? I'm guessing it would go through customs before it leaves the country it was sent from and then to US customs and then finally to the USPS or is that totally wrong ? Not saying the USPS didn't do this, just curios how you decided it was them and not one of the zillion other organizations that probably handled your package before it got to you.

do those “zillion other” organizations have “we care” usps plastic wrap as well?

if i have learned anything from usps, they are the laziest you can get and if they received the package that way, they would of just wrapped whatever someone had put on the packaged before hand inside of the usps plastic wrap.

My best usps screw up story is when i sent over 10,000 3D printed cable hooks to a customer. They somehow destroyed that package enough to lose all 10,000 pieces, but then put an adjustable wrench back inside the “destroyed” package and delivered it to my customer. We were both shocked and pissed at the same time. That was 4 months of continuous printing.

Then when i went to file the insurance claim on it, they refused to pay out because the package was “delivered”.