RCU Forums - View Single Post - Post your soft skinned military vehicles.
Old 02-13-2021, 12:06 AM
Rad_Schuhart

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcomm1.v2
Great thinned skin models showing up for sure. Rad’s VW is stellar.
Glad you liked it! I did a small test video prior to getting a smaller speaker that I was able to fit inside in the trunk compartiment, but right now it has been finished. As soon as I remove the things I have in the desk I am planning to propper record it again and also making a video driving it outside home. But you can have an idea of the functions here:

Most of my tanks have maniac-tank commander voices in the heat of battle, but in this case I wanted something different and I fitted more "posh" voices, like the driver was an austro-hungarian baron. It brings variety to the diorama and the RC meetings.
It was a challenge to be able to fit everything in such a small vehicle, where absolutelly nothing can be seen. All the seats (except the driver seat, with the driver) are empty. No boxes and no camo nets hidding anything. All the electronic parts are hidden under the trunk, in the motor compartiment or under the rear seats. But I think the feature that I love most is the use of long and short headlights in the same bulb. That is something I never did before and now is a must that I will try to implement everywhere.