RCU Forums - View Single Post - Keeping members in the dark, no EC agenda published
Old 04-09-2021, 05:01 AM
Retiredat38
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by franklin_m
When a detailed EC agenda is not published well before meetings, it makes it impossible for members to contact their EC rep BEFORE he casts votes on issues. And even when they do publish agendas, note how they're devoid of meaningful detail? Note how some tell you to contact your EC member rather than make the issues public? How can you register your opinion on issues before the EC when they don't publish them, in detail, well in advance of the meeting.

There's two possible reasons. Incompetence or deliberate. Pick one. But I give them credit for some intelligence, so I contend this is deliberate. Why? Simple. When members have to go to extra effort to find out what's happening, most don't. The Dear Leader and the ED know this, which is how they use it as a tactic to keep members in the dark until it's too late ... after the EC has already voted ... and largely without input from members.

Why are they so afraid of doing publishing detailed agendas in advance? Make no mistake, this is one of the ways a small cabal at Taj-Munice controls AMA's millions in spending ... not the members.
Only two reasons for any organization doing something like this. Either the management is incompetent which we've been told repeatedly they are not (but I'm not convinced). Or they're hiding something from someone. Maybe the members or maybe the government or maybe even both.

As the phrase goes, "It has been said that for evil men to accomplish their purpose it is only necessary that good men should do nothing."
So am I to now assume that there are no good men within the AMA?