RCU Forums - View Single Post - New servos tweeking
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 03:50 AM
Retiredat38
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
How about reality for one. There is just no comparison to a TX swamping the RX at close range to a weapon that shoots a focused high power wide band signal. You may want to consider sticking with the AMA forum where you can post any BS and as long as it fits the narrative they will buy it hook line and sinker. Answers like the above and answers like " Epoxy outgasses for a year " or telling somone that a 180 degree retract servo will work on a boat rudder just fine only shows a lack of knowledge. Out here in the real world your made up answers don't fly.
Speaking of not relevant! For that reason I'll not respond to your stalking efforts. But I will return to your phony claims about 2.4.

From the radios viewpoint going out of range and being swamped are pretty much the same thing. All that happens is the noise floor rises above the level of the transmitted signal as the receiver sees it. To the point where the receiver can no longer positively lock on to the signal. It doesn't take a weapon to accomplish this but at the same time, I don't think the government would use such a device if it didn't work.

Swamping IS a possibility in this case. Do I think it IS the cause of the issue? Not really. But why not eliminate all possible causes while troubleshooting? Or is it because you didn't think of it first?