RCU Forums - View Single Post - Altecare RC bad experience
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 05:44 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by jcterrettaz
Maybe Peter forgot to upgrade the price , he is very honest , next time..call him .. This is not is primary income , he s very busy ...
Not in this hobby business to make money or rob you!!
Thomas, I'm sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Peter. I've been purchasing from him for at least a decade. I agree with you that the website should have the correct prices. But, I call Peter. Last month I purchased a set of Behotec retracts for my Lightning. I won't buy Electron, because my beef is with Gasper, and Electron used his electronics. I won't purchase anything of Xicoy or Gasper. My experience with Peter, was my gear were cheaper then his site. Last year I bought a Behotec 220 off of Peter. It too was cheaper then his site. Both shipping arrival times were darn close to what Peter quoted. Calling Peter works. I hate being on the phone, and would rather communicate via computer. But! Not all of us do Facebook! Especially because of the security issues it has had over the years.
Call him next time. He always answers his cell, if not, he will call back relatively soon.