RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jets Over Kentucky 2021 FAA Mandate
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 03:26 PM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by paulsf86
Franklin, it is amazing how you continue to pontificate and puff out your egotistical chest. Why don't you ever attend an event and face the people you accuse of not following the law. You might find that the people in attendance are in fact following the law. It is those like you that hide in darkness that tend to be the law breakers and try to convince others that you really know what you are talking about.

Stop trying to poison our great hobby with your trash talk. You have done it on many threads, leave this one alone. You will not find a more law abiding group. We appreciate what we have and police ourselves so that we can keep participating in the great hobby we love.

I know first hand because I participate, I have never seen you at an event nor do I really want to. I have probably participated in more events in the last 3 months than you have in your entire life. As long as you live in a virtual world your input is worthless.,
The gaslighting in the paras above isn't going to help when there's video and other evidence of operations in the community that are at best reckless, at worst in violation of AMA rules and/or law. Heck, even AMA EC minutes not that long ago speak openly about a compliance problem in the community. More recently, there's talk about wildly varying standards for issue of waivers, to the point of becoming meaningless at some locations. These do not align with the "police ourselves" or "more law abiding group" arguments above.

Lastly, where does it say that attending x number of events in y period of time count for anything?