RCU Forums - View Single Post - CTU Telemetry support for PowerBox CORE transmitter
Old 07-22-2021, 03:53 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle1
OK, I've flashed the .sfw file and connected the CTU to the Core RX fastrack/data port. Seems to have loaded as manual states. Connected CTU to GSU port on Kingtech ECU - no ecu light on CTU. Connected CTU to RXAux port on ECU and still no light. Some other connection to ECU? I really love guessing when installing electronics! Previous reply says I need a y-connector to both RX and Powerbox... where in the manual does it say this? Also says I need to download Programmer and set up unit.. tried this and it doesn't respond to the connected CTU. Again where in the manual does it state this... where are instructions for Programmer? If and when the CTU is connected properly, how do I find the CTU screen on the Core TX? Searching various forums is not getting me anywhere. Where's the support for this product? These last posts are over a year old ... why no definitive response?

I bought the CTU because it appeared to be an attractive product. The manufacturer's lack of interest in providing clear, concise instructions for connections and setup with PB Core is extremely frustrating and has wasted many hours of my valuable time. If you are going to promote a product as being compatible with Core, do the damn work to assist your customers in making it operational! Vague remarks that don't address the issues using Powerbox nomenclature but instead saying "it's just like Jeti" doesn't cut it. Likewise, to continue to rely on an outdated manual is the height of laziness. Get your customers what they need without this drama!
Works great on Jeti, not sure why it would be different on the core…..I have it in all my jets…

Not sure about the core sorry….