RCU Forums - View Single Post - The new CAI
Thread: The new CAI
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 10:50 AM
eazyp
My Feedback: (35)

Received 115 Likes on 44 Posts

C/F thats a good Ideal.I have to say ive never had any troubles with this c/f rods.im using purpose buit rods of course. but it never hurts to be redundent.
So ive run into my first major screw up with starting this company . I put all my eggs in one basket with the landing gear. and the guy just basically took my money,lol
So I was try to keep everything that i needed to source right here at home.I wanted to limit sending my funds overseas as much as possible.long story short i hooked up with the owner of sierra precision ( Darrell ) . hauled five planes up to his shop. he gave me a song and dance about what he could do. mind you most of the sport jet landing gear would have been stock items. the panther being the only custom built gear. gave me a time line of one month to have a set of gear for the panther..keep in mind he makes a ziroli panther gear that just needed mods. to work with mine. lets just say 6 months later all i got box of junk that dont work together. he actually screens his phone calls. and has had every excuse in the book. so if you didnt know now you know. this is totally unacceptable bussiness practices. I will just chalk the little money up as a lost. as its not enough to even waist my time in small claims court. Ive done some investigating a found that this is common practice with this guy. youve been warned. Paul