RCU Forums - View Single Post - How much castor to add to Coolpower 15% for my OS two-strokers?
Old 09-15-2021, 02:19 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

The Cool Power is 17% oil content I believe, so adding at least 3% Benol would be good, however I would go up to about 22% total oil just because I don’t trust those heavy synthetic fuels (I have had problems with it in the past). Omega fuel is a 70/30 blend of synthetic/castor respectively. Adding 5oz of castor to 17% fuel gives a touch over 20% oil and 8oz gives you about 21.8% total oil. If you have a full gallon and you’re adding oil to it, you need another jug. I’ve done this task myself, and I’ve measured out half a gallon and added half the oil to each jug and shook it up. Now top up one jug full and burn the partial jug first. I use a scale to measure my oil - I measure the weight of 1oz of oil to verify the weight of the oil (I use a gram measurement as it’s more accurate) and split the oil volume between the two half full jugs. It sounds more complicated to explain it than it is to actually do it. This drops the nitro content down to about 14.1% for what it’s worth.