RCU Forums - View Single Post - Electric trouble
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 09:21 AM
Stumpy1958

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric trouble

I have been into flying RC Planes for over 35 years and have always did gas/nitro motors... Well, I decided to buy a Cessna 310 and went electric... It sounded simple enough and at first it seemed it was as I was able to get everything to connect and move... HOWEVER, now after getting all my servo leads ran and tucked into all the areas I wanted them in, I got to plug the motors in and I don't have any rotation of the props...
I have a constant BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, sounding off when I plug the throttle into the receiver, but I can't get motors to do the BEEP, BEEP thing they are suppose to do to get the props to turn... It's probably something simple I am over looking but am about to pull it apart and wait to find someone that can figure this thing out, but thought I would ask here before doing that, as I am sure there are many experts out here on the electric set-up that I am not familiar with...
I have also tried a different radio and receiver and have the same results... Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated... If someone with experience and expertise wants to chat, I can share some video or we can chat via video so you can see what I am running into....
Thank you in advance and please don't laugh at the old codger here, as this is not my cup of tea apparently...
Srumpy1958