RCU Forums - View Single Post - 50 days & no EC minutes? 7 days & counting to "proof?"
Old 12-08-2021, 07:38 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Typical Astro deflection right there. So do you and Franklin have a standing agreement that you are to be his press agent or did you just assume that position?

Let’s talk about this other site business for a minute shall we? You continually bring up me trying to have people banned. Any evidence to back that up other then what Franklin has posted FROM A DIFFERENT SITE? It would seem that if you were to have your way some people are held to certain rules of engagement while others are not. You two stumble over one another so often it’s like watching a game of drunk Twister.
Your numerous posts about having others banned would suggest you collect those who you have reported like trophies.
Having others' posts flagged and points assessed literally within minutes of someone posting something you don't like.
As far as, "rules of engagement" go. That is your game to play. As far as I'm concerned, we are all adults here and need no moderation. I say what I mean and I will always be accountable to what I type. I mean, we are talking about written words on an internet forum, there can be no harm done with words unless your ego and self-esteem are really that fragile. I assumed we were all grown men, boomers if you will, not precious snowflake millenials that need to rely on moderators to protect us. You and prop on the other hand, try to be crafty and wordsmith your way around moderation in order to claim high moral ground and continually waffle on those statements when called out, only to hit the report button if you feel offended or find yourself on the losing end of a debate.

Astro