RCU Forums - View Single Post - RDQ Lawsuit vs FAA - be careful what you ask for...
Old 12-25-2021, 05:55 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
Okay guys, KNOCK IT OFF!!!!
Up until the last two posts, this had been a nice and civil thread. The last two posts weren't needed or wanted'. In fact, as I read the two previous posts:
  • Speed got a little snippy with the first sentence and then "civilly" went over how the club and field handle flying.
  • Astro then, to paraphrase, said I stand corrected
Should have been the end of it right there, but no. Speed had to throw a cheap shot and Astro had to reply. This is a textbook example of how threads go off the rails until they become a "train wreck". How about EVERYONE leave the cheap shots in the closet for the rest of the holiday season and maybe for the next year as well. I know it is possible if everyone wants to put in the effort
As I have stated numerous times, I am not here to argue. I will, however, engage when engaged. Speed likes to cry victim and cast aspersions on me, report me to moderation, etc., but here is a prime example of Speed being the instigator. If he wants to cast stones, I will kindly return the volley, hence the last sentence of my last post. I refuse to allow him to assert that I am somehow the bad guy. Time will tell and the proof is always in the pudding.

Astro