RCU Forums - View Single Post - XG11 Giving me Fits
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 12:22 PM
AWorrest
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by shabbirbhagat
your post XG 11 running software version 0002-0012 . This is software from Jr-propo site. your tx , is it the jrx-11 dsm. Did you upgrade your Dsm version with the Jr-propo software? .Also does this software have the stick mode feature. i also have jr x-11 which i converted to mode1 from mode2. i upgraded with 0002-0100 which has the stick mode feature, but the trims elevator and throttle are not working. would be interesting to know from you .
I have one of those relatively rare XG11 that is modular. I can use a DSM module but mostly run it as DMSS. You are taking a chance of ruining your DSM JR 11X if you try to install DMSS firmware in it. It is not surprising that the elevator and throttle trims don’t work when you try to switch the stick mode from 2 to 1. I don’t precisely remember why the Stick Mode on the 11X didn’t work when going from mode 2 to 1, but that is probably it. For me, it made no difference as I didn’t want to make that change. The only time I used the Stick Mode menu was to change from mode 2 to mode 4. It made the programming of having rudder and elevator on the right stick for a V-tail RES sailplane easier.

Allan