RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Fly Eagle Liberty arrived!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 02:25 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix
The build of the liberty from fej's was a joke. It had structural issues everywhere, wasn't built as it was designed etc. After I spent weeks repairing the issues from the factory, and getting resistance on the changes, missing/incorrect parts, I finally gave up. Disappointing since I designed the airplane. I had repaired and redone everything on it and by then I hated it so I sold it. Don't know if it's flown or not at this point but this airplane and the issues I had with the factory are why I will never own or recommend a fej product again. I want to believe the product has gotten better but each time I see build threads they worry me. Not only that, the new thread about the new factory leaves me with a very good reason to not buy another fej product. It's only a matter of time....
J.
i have stumbled into one of these liberty l kits, new and un started. white gelcoat.
if, after 9 years, you can still remember what all had to be done, could you shoot me a PM with a list of what all you can remember you had to do to make the structure acceptable to you for flying. planning on making an edf out of it, if it is worthy of the work involved.

mongo, the perpetual believer.