RCU Forums - View Single Post - Monster truck purchase.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 10:23 AM
mecky33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Monster truck purchase.

Thanks Thermal, I feel that some of you guys pushing the other trucks are running around with blinders on. You only see that the most expensive truck is the best. The Fun Factor is lighter, faster and more durable than the maxx. the Savage is a 1/8th scale truck, so it really shouldnt be compared to the maxx or MT2. But for the sake of this thread, the MT2 is faster than the Savage to. It may be true that the savage is the best bashing rig. but it is one of the more expensive as well. And why should we Cen guys give it a rest? You wont. You run around bashing Cen, and I would bet that you haven't even seen a Fun Factor run. I just talked to a guy the other day who owns a LHS and all he will run is the Cen. all his buddys run the Savage, the T-maxx, and what other name brand trucks there are, and he stomps them every time. Plus, people need to know about another choice besides the over priced under engineered trucks that are available. I have seen so many threads on here about people with broken name brand trucks, and they say they are always broken. The guy I bought my truck from, had two broken T-maxx's and a broken savage. He said that of the four trucks, the Cen was the toughest and most reliable. God knows why he sold it. Neon didn't even know the MT2 existed, so now I have given him another choice. And, I am going to see if I can find it available where he is. So he can really compare it to the rest, and have some real choice. So get off your high horse and realize that there are more brands of truck than yours, and that people may want to buy something besides what you want them to buy. Sorry all for going off, but I don't really like being called a chearleader.