RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carf rebel pro
Thread: Carf rebel pro
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 12:48 PM
sewbusy

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Racer686
I ordered the stock Infinity scheme, I'm putting in a Swiwin 220. I've been asking lots of questions about tanks with Carlos. I did ask about using the Digitech Ultimate Clunk, should I be thinking of felt? I'll be ordering the Electron NGs in black next week direct. Powerbox Comp SR2 or Mercury SR2 (if it's available) will be ordered next week. Digitech UAT and Promodeler 630oz brushless servos to round it out.
It seems that both of our Pro’s are on the same boat. I did get the 6L tank from Carlos shipped from there to the US by DHL. If you use the Digitech clunk, and Carlos does not put it in, you will need to make sure that the fitting in front will allow the clunk to go through. I’ll also be ordering my L/Gears directly from Electron as suggested by your fellow Canadian. I already have the SR2 Competition and tested out the servos on it. One thing to bear in mind, if you use the SR2 Competition, you will also need to get the igyro sat and the GPS111 (if you want to utilize it.)
If you get the new Mercury, it already has the igyro integrated in the system, so you would only need the GPS111.
Wayne