RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carf rebel pro
Thread: Carf rebel pro
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 04:54 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 163 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by essyou35
More testing and here is what I noticed. When the UAT is drained, there is air that gets trapped inside that silver filter area. At low pump PW, its not enough to suck it out, but at high PW it is. However, once I do a vertical line, it will start sucking out the trapped air at 100 pw, and near 300 PW there is a lot of air. Rocking the UAT back and forth simulating up and down lines, everytime air goes into the line.

I think once it is completely purged it wouldnt be an issue but should I put up with this from a UAT? I have a recent BVM UAT sock type, I think I’ll just use that.
All UAT when new or drain will retain some air, the reason not to empty them ever, now to do maintenance they obviously have to be either removed or empty, if I empty them I always re-prime the system to get the air out of the UAT, perhaps what you saw there…..

I don’t have one that come from Global either Germany or USA, when Peter stop selling them I got a large order and still have 1 new one…..so I don’t know if they are different, I don’t think Peter sold the right….he just not producing them….