RCU Forums - View Single Post - Model Aeronautics Association Canada (MAAC) to ground members
Old 01-01-2023, 11:54 AM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by S1Pitts
As a MAAC member since 1975 that has followed the rules and put such effort into growing this hobby Iam more than annoyed over this grounding. Especially over an infraction that has terrible optics thus far. The leadership of MAAC has been virtually silent and expect the members to take it on the chin. I cannot understand how this came to be and I don't have a clue what MAAC will look like when the dust settles.
Everywhere I look I see signs of the Ruling Class Elite taking more and more liberty from the goyim masses.
It's always done in small bites incrementally.
The clever way they typically use...is to convince the goy that there is a crisis that necessitates the removal of their liberties and that they must submit to the creation of more restrictions.
I believe the Elite are not above creating "False Flag Events" in order to convince the goy that drastic measures must be taken to ensure their "freedom".....
Young people who have been raised in a world with less freedom take this for granted because they have no other point of reference.
They are much easier for the Social Engineers to "Obedience Train" and to brain wash via their vast mass media empire.

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-01-2023 at 12:50 PM.