RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carf rebel pro
Thread: Carf rebel pro
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 05:27 AM
sewbusy

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

Work progressing on my Pro.....a bit slow as business has picked up and the Joe Nall is also around the corner, where we do the embroidery for the event.
After installing the L/Gears, I've now finished running all the wires for the jet and now I have to secure those wires that are like Atlanta's "spaghetti junction" below the deck. On the front gear, I decided to install it above the platform as opposed to everyone installing it below. I checked with CARF before doing it & they said "go for it!" It will have a slight nose down attitude like a race car! If I don't like how it works...it will be a simple matter of just switching it below.

The final piece of the puzzle is to run all the fuel tubing and secure them. I plan on running the KT235 G4+ next weekend and maiden her on the first weekend in April or just before if the weather permits. She is about 8.5lbs lighter than my Leonardo....so I can see a bright future with this baby. I will be competing in the F3S class of FAI at the Jet Nationals in August. We have quite a few jet pilots who have already registered to attend and expect a few more to jump off the fence before the event rolls around.
Wayne

The following users liked this post:
bodywerks (03-29-2023)