RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carf rebel pro
Thread: Carf rebel pro
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 01:28 PM
Skunkwrks

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by sewbusy
Thanks Russ.... I'm using a JR 28X radio system, so I would have to get a separate sensor (similar to what Scott noted above). However, I want to open my canopy each and every time I am starting up the turbine...so I really don't need a display on my radio when I already have one on the Rebel Pro. Furthermore, I've stood beside pilots flying with a JETI system and all I could hear was chatter from their radio throughout the entire flight...telling them this and that!! When flying a sequence (which is what I do) distractions are not needed.

I guess to each his/her own.
Wayne
All the chatter can be eliminated, it's all adjustable in the menu to tell you if you say low rpm, for example, you don't have the chatter talking to you for each variable that on-screen like Turbine battery volts or low airspeed.
I to only like my caller to see the improtant screen info , i agree it's better for only extreme warning to be announced . Chad my friend finds the same thing with warings or alarms going off it can be very distracting while loosing focus of flying the aircraft.