RCU Forums - View Single Post - Well spent members' money...
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 05:44 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by combatpigg
Howdy Franklin...
The AMA blog looks like a "RIP ROARIN' success.....so far there is 1 very nice post from a 87 year old widow whose husband was pretty heavily involved with the sport back in the day.
No doubt the AMA had a commitee full of their brightest minds collaborate on this project that has already paid off with such rich dividends.
The phone must be ringing off the hook at the AMA's heavily staffed MEMBERSHIP CALL CENTER right now.......

Really though, how much effort should be placed on an aspect that 99% of the membership couldn’t care less about. Aside from my emphasis on competition, I consider myself a typical AMA member. I come to this conclusion by not only knowing many members but as a member of 44 years. Keeping that in mind, my major concern is that I am able to join that provides me with recognized liability insurance that is accepted by my home clubs and any other AMA clubs that I may wish to visit. Beyond that, I really don’t care. I’m not alone in that view, not by a long shot. The average guy accesses the AMA web site once a year, to renew their membership.