RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Scale Dragon M4A3 Sherman Model Kit NIB
Old 09-07-2023, 02:16 PM
rb67mustang

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tankme
I just bought one of these kits and had it shipped from Australia to the US. I didn't remember you had one for sale. Glad you are getting it sold though.
No problem, thank you very much. The amazing thing about the sale is that I didn't think it would ever sell on Craigslist. But OMG was I shocked!!!!!!!!!!! The same day I listed it, it was sold!!! I wanted to try and sell it local, but it's going to a new home in OH. The buyer is taking care of shipping and he's sending me the payment so I don't have to deal with any fees. When the check clears, I'll let him know and it will be shipped. If the check doesn't clear. I'm back at square 1. He wanted the T23 turret as well. He tried to talk me down on the turret, but I think it was the only one being sold in the USA, and I got what I was asking for.

If it didn't sell, it would go back into my spare room and most likely sit there until my last breath. Then my wife can/could do whatever she wants with all my things that are worth more than she thinks they are.
The following users liked this post:
Hackworth (09-09-2023)