RCU Forums - View Single Post - Getting Out - Free Plans!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 10:23 AM
Kevins_RC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ecstasy Extreme?

Couple of updates!
First of all - JK - No I haven't finished the Ecstasy Extreme - It all 'hit the fan' as soon as I got the proto-type ribs in for the Ecstasy Extreme. These prototype wing ribs are still sitting in a box in my shop. I am thinking of changing the wing on it slightly - to the point where I will have to have new ribs cut. I just haven't found the time to do anything with it. The fuse design for the Ecstasy Extreme has a long - long way to go in design. I have the full flying stab ribs designed started but not finished - not even close. There is allot of manhours yet to be invested before with one is complete - SORRY! I am planning on coming back to it - I love that aircraft way too much!

Second - I have updated my website with ZIP files. This should make it easier for you to down load the files. The Ecstasy drawing file has 3 files embedded in it now. The wing, fuse and landing gear drawing. I have yet to fix the PBXL manuals pictures so that I can ZIP it up into a reasonable size file for download. Let me know if you have any problems with these files for links. You can email me at: [email protected]

Third - Several people have asked me to post the modifications that I have made to my PBXL for conventional landing gear. I have posted those pictures on my website via a link on the download page for the plans and within the PBXL Main page.
Thanks!
Kevin