RCU Forums - View Single Post - cheapest tranier heli?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 09:27 PM
lawnhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cheapest tranier heli?

I am very pleased with the Hawk Sport as well. It seems to be the best combination of price and quality. Even if you total it, you could replace the whole chopper for $159, chances are you wouldn't need to. How could you beat that for a starter? And it will take a considerable amount of time to bore you too. I have had no issues with mine, I always check set screws for tightness and basically keep it clean and it has been trouble-free and never crashed. Very easy to maintain the drive trains as well.

I can't say enough about it really other than I'm damn glad I bought it.

ORIGINAL: shades

hey i'am getting a heli sooner or later so i figured why not now so i was wondering what is the cheapest heli that is gas powered? i want somthing that i wont get bored of because this is why i skipped trainers with planes but with helis i dont think there is any other way, so i want a heli that i wont get bored of but for helis there'l all fairly similar when it comes to the classes as in like all trainers are supposed to be easy so i want a good looking heli that is pretty cheap please email me if you have some really good i des or have one for sale